anniehystamine@gmail.com

anniehystamine@gmail.com

Blood and Paper


  The farewell note left for the wife of Matthew Hodgkinson is of particular interest, especially when we were told that there was no real marital relationship between them. The suspiciously rushed press release from Sheriff Stassi said the marriage was a "sham" so that Hodgkinson could sidestep immigration laws and stay in the states. That's not what it looks like after reading this:


It reads:

My dearest Kimmy,

 I am sorry it did not work out. My 

 greatest wish for us was to repair our
 problems. I know you needed more than me.
 I am so sorry that you may now be in

 trouble just for saying "yes" to me in front of
 the Christmas tree. I pray for your happiness(*)
 wherever you find it.

 I can not let your dad continue to suffer,
 hope you can understand.

 I will love you always,
   
     Mat/x


   Did you see that? Did you catch it in the photo?

   The word "happiness" was slanted upward to avoid blood spatter that was on the page. That means that when this letter was written, someone was already shot. Did investigators notice this, or were they told to ignore it? According to Maria Edwards' 911 call as well as her newspaper interviews, she called directly after hearing the first shot, and while she is on the phone she says she hears a second shot. (audio below).

  There is no way Mathew Hodgkinson had time to think out and write that letter between shootings. Either Rogers was dead long before, giving Hodgkinson time to write a letter on blood spattered paper, or Maria Edwards lied and did not initially call 911 as soon as she heard the first shot.


http://theadvocate.com/news/westside/11787377-123/exclusive-hear-911-call-view

No comments:

Post a Comment